October 20, 1947
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
January 15, 2021 (aged 73)|
Ndaleni College of Education|
Phatheni Education Centre
|Alma mater||University of KwaZulu-Natal|
|Years active||1978 - 2021|
Bhodloza Nzimande (20 October 1947 - 15 January 2021) was a South African radio host, radio presenter and business executive. He hosted Ezodumo and Sigiya Ngengoma on Ukhozi FM and later served at the manager of that station. Bhodloza Nzimande worked for SABC Radio's Ukhozi FM from 1978 to 2010. In his later years he worked as a business executive serving as the board chairman for the Department of Labor's UIF, managing director of the Bhodloza Nzimande Foundation, and executive director of Mvunonala Investment Consultants.
Bhodloza Nzimande died on 15 January 2021 after a short illness. "It is with great sadness that we announce the passing away of Welcome – who passed on in the early morning – the early hours of this morning – the 15th of January 2021. It’s really a bad season for all of us especially in the entertainment industry, also in the business sector," family spokesperson, Zama Mtshana Nomnganga, said in a statement.
- Political Analysis, UIF confirms passing of board chairperson Welcome Bhodloza Nzimande, 06 March 2021
- Briefly, Welcome Bhodloza Nzimande, former Ukhozi FM manager passes away, 06 March 2021
- Isolezwe, Umcimbi wokuhlonipha ‘Ingulu’bencane’, 06 March 2021
- SABC News, Former Ukhozi station manager Welcome Nzimande passes away, 06 March 2021
- IOL, Official funeral for Ukhozi FM station manager and MEC Bheki Ntuli, 06 March 2021