February 4, 1975
United States of America
|Education||Albini High School|
|Alma mater||University of Natal|
21 December 2002 - to date
Sthandiwe Kgoroge (born Sthandiwe Msomi on 4 February 1975) is a South African actress and fashion designer. She starred on the SABC 1 soap opera Generations as twins Zinzi and Zoleka Mudau. Sthandiwe Kgoroge portrayed the character of Zoe Cele in the critically acclaimed The Bomb Shelter/ SABC 1 original drama series, Yizo Yizo and portrayed the character of Siyanda Mazibuko on the SABC 3 flagship soap opera Isidingo.
Sthandiwe Kgoroge was born Sthandiwe Msomi on 4 February 1975 in Columbus, Ohio in the United States of America. Her parents were students at the Lutheran college in Ohio. She has three brother, her eldest brother was killed during the political unrest in Maphumulo, KwaZulu-Natal. She spent her early childhood Maphumulo, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and Columbus, Ohio, United States of America. She went to Albini Girls High School and later attended University of Natal where she studied studied drama and sociology.
Sthandiwe Kgoroge married fame actor Tony Kgoroge on 21 December 2002. They have three children.
Her father who passed away in 2016. He was a lecturer at Maphumulo at the Theological seminary.
- Times LIVE, Sthandiwe Kgoroge visits her old high school to help inspire the young women, 27 November 2018
- Afropolitan, Last word - Sthandiwe Kgoroge, 27 November 2018
- Destiny Connect, 10 times Sthandiwe Kgoroge slayed in vintage style, 27 November 2018
- TVSA, Sthandiwe Kgoroge, 27 November 2018
- IMDb, Sthandiwe Msomi Biography, 27 November 2018
- Zalebs, Tony and Sthandiwe Kgoroge on their 14-year marriage, 27 November 2018
- The Matte Project, Beauty Journey: S’thandiwe Kgoroge, 27 November 2018