|Birth name||Tebogo Steve Kekana|
August 4, 1958|
|Years active||1979 - to date|
Steve Kekana (born Tebogo Steve Kekana on 4 August 1958) is a South African singer, and songwriter. He is known for his classic albums such as Iphupho, Ngiyadlisa, Raising My Family and Isithombe Sami among others. Steve Kekana's Raising My Family was an album of particular importance receiving wide reaching acclaim at home and abroad; that album went on to earn him SABC's Black Music Award for best male vocalist.
Steve Kekana attended a school for the blind in the city of Polokwane. He attended university and graduated with B Juris and LLB degrees.
Steve Kekana lost his sight at the age of five.
- last.fm, Steve Kekana, 3 September 2019
- iono.fm/,CGOTW - STEVE KEKANA, 3 September 2019
- channel24, egendary acts Steve Kekana, Babsy Mlangeni and Ladysmith Black Mambazo will headline The ArtsAbility Festival happening at Ekurhuleni'sn, 3 September 2019
- EWN, Steve Kekana to receive SAMA24 lifetime achievement award, 02 December 2019
- Afternoon Express, Steve Kekana, 02 December 2019