Lindani Obed Nkosi|
March 5, 1968
|Alma mater||University of the Witwatersrand|
|Years active||1984 - to date|
Lindani Nkosi (born 5 March 1968) is a South African actor, voice artist and dancer best known for his starring role as Lincon Sibeko on the SABC 3 soapie Isidingo. In 2008 he was cast in a guest starring role of Mannie the foreign restaurant owner on e.tv soapie Rhythm City.
He has had roles on Yizo Yizo, The Lab, Generations, 90 Plein Street, Soul City, Zero Tolerance, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Sokhulu & Partners and Zama Zama a movie about illegal miners that make a living by mining the ore in both operational and abandoned mine shafts, alongside Khulu Skenjana and Presley Chweneyagae.
Lindani Nkosi started as a dancer with the group Whizz Dancers, he was a founding member of the group, and was with the group between (1984 - 1989). After the Whizz Dancers he joined Soweto Dance Theatre Company from (1989 - 1994).
- timeslive, Isidingo's Lindani Nkosi on dealing with insecurities & fame, 11 February 2019
- TVSA, Lindani Nkosi, 11 February 2019
- flickr, Lindani Obed Nkosi, 11 February 2019
- fandom, Moshe, 11 February 2019
- TVSA, RC Xenophobic Furore: Tasteless or Not?, 12 February 2019
- timeslive, Truly underground cinema, 12 February 2019
- timeslive, How Lindani Nkosi took over from Barker Haines: I’m not the evil person everyone thinks I am, 12 February 2019