Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa
|Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa|
March 3, 1988
Enhle Mbali Maphumulo
University of Johannesburg|
Boston City Campus and Media House
Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
|Years active||2006 - to date|
2011 - to date
Esona Maphumulo (stepson)
|Family||Tidimalo Sehlako (sister)|
Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa (born 03 March 1988) is a South African actress, televisions personality and fashion designer. Her breakthrough role was on the SABC 1's Mtunzini.com. Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa went to star on the SABC 1 youth drama series Tshisa all three seasons alongside Zukisa Matola and Bongani Masondo.
Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa has continued to work steady since her debut appearing in shows such as 4Play: Sex Tips for Girls, Moferefere Lenyalong, iNkaba, Soul City, Those Who Can't and starring in the Ferguson Films produced Rockville alongside Connie Ferguson, Shona Ferguson, Boity Thulo and Minnie Dlamini.
Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa is married to famed house maestro Black Coffee. They have two children, Anesu Maphumulo and Lilitha Maphumulo. Their marriage has been a subject of tabloids with accusation of infidelity levelled against Black Coffee. Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa addressed these rumours during her speech at the inaugural In Good Company Experience Summit in Sandton, Johannesburg.
She was quoted as saying, "How do we as women stand here all month and salute ourselves for all this power when we cannot say on a simple situation that a sister did you wrong? A sister did me wrong. I heard comments such as 'she thinks she's perfect, even Beyonce gets cheated on'. My own sisters make their way to my husband's inbox in the industry and out of the industry. The very same sisters that I fight for."
- TVSA, Enhle Mbali Maphumulo, 25 November 2018
- Sowetan LIVE, 'My own 'sisters' make their way to my husband’s inbox' - Enhle Mbali Maphumulo, 25 November 2018
- TVSA, Mbali Mlotshwa, 25 November 2018
- eNCA, Enhle Mbali takes to Twitter to thank her 'heroine', 25 November 2018
- Zalebs, DJ Black Coffee's kids: His pride and joy, 25 November 2018
- Simply Enhle, about me, 25 November 2018
- Bona, Enhle Mbali Maphumulo launches her hair range, 18 February 2019