Camilla Lilly Waldman|
February 22, 1969
|Alma mater||University of Cape Town|
|Years active||1990 - to date|
|Spouse(s)||Jamie Bartlett (divorced)|
Camilla Waldman (born 22 February 1968) is a South African actress. She portrayed the character of Anne de Villiers, Madam of a high-class brothel who sought protection from Tau Mogale (portrayed by Rapulana Seiphemo), on the SABC 1 flagship soap opera, Generations from March 2004 to June 2008 when her character was killed off along with Busi Dlomo portrayed by Leleti Khumalo.
After leaving Generations Camilla Waldman joined Binneland where she played Fabiana Castignini. She also played the role of Rosie in the second season of the SABC 3 comedy series On the Couch and had a recurring role as Dr. Ongers on the e.tv soap opera Rhythm City. In 2013 she had a starring role on the SABC 1 drama series Tempy Pushas alongside Sdumo Mtshali, Akhumzi Jezile, Pallance Dladla and Tumie Ngumla.
Camilla Waldman was married to famed actor Jamie Bartlett . The have a son named Hector Bartlett.
- TVSA, Camilla Waldman, 26 November 2018
- OIA, While You Weren't Looking, 26 November 2018
- IMDb, Camilla Waldman Biography, 26 November 2018
- teeveetee, BREAKING. Awesome and evil: Camilla Waldman joins Binneland Sub Judice as vengeful Fabiana Castignini., 26 November 2018
- IOL, The 5 minute interview with Camilla Waldman, 26 November 2018
- LinkedIN, Camilla Waldman, 26 November 2018