May 19, 1984
Mthatha, Eastern Cape
|Alma mater||University of Pretoria|
|Years active||2004 - to date|
|Family||Thembisa Mdoda (sister)|
Anele Mdoda (born 19 May 1984) is a South African radio host and television personality. She rose to prominence with her on-air partnership with Grant Nash on SABC Radio's 5FM. Anele Mdoda co-hosted SABC 2's SA's Got Talent alongside Rob van Vuuren and was a judge in the 2012 Miss South Africa 2012Miss South Africa. She later hosted Real Talk with Anele before leaving the show and it taken over by Azania Mosaka. Anele Mdoda is the younger sister of famed television host, Thembisa Mdoda.
In 2012 Anele Mdoda's book, It Feels Wrong to Laugh, But…, was published.
Anele Mdoda has a son named Alakhe. She is the younger sister of Thembisa Mdoda.
- Information Cradle, Anele Mdoda Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Sister and Net Worth, 08 February 2019
- Drum/ News24, Anele Mdoda buys her helper an Audi A3, 08 February 2019
- OK Mzansi, Anele Mdoda Opens Up About The New Man In Her Life, 08 February 2019
- Marie Claire, 10 Photos That Prove That Anele’s Son Alakhe Is Living His Best Life, 08 February 2019
- Times LIVE, Anele Mdoda: It's not a teacher's job to teach your child manners, 08 February 2019
- MTV, anele mdoda tells us more about the man in her life, 08 February 2019
- TVSA, Anele Mdoda, 08 February 2019