November 16, 1982
Mthatha, Eastern Cape
|Alma mater||University of the Witwatersrand|
|Years active||2002 - to date|
|Spouse(s)||Atandwa Kani (m. 2012–2015)|
|Family||Anele Mdoda (sister)|
Thembisa Mdoda (born 16 November 1982) is a television and radio host, singer, writer and actress. She is best known as the host of the Mzansi Magic reality television show, Our Perfect Wedding. Thembisa Mdoda is the older sister of famed radio and television personality, Anele Mdoda.
Thembisa Mdoda is the older sister of Anele Mdoda of 5FM fame. She was married to famed actor Atandwa Kani whom she dated on and off throughout their studying years at the University of the Witwatersrand.
Disputed Paternity of Her Twin Boys
Thembisa Mdoda married Atandwa Kani in the wake of the birth of her twin boys which at time were believed to be his. However, as their marriage fell apart Atandwa Kani released a statement stating that a paternity test had conclusively established that he is not the father.
- Information Cradle, Thembisa Mdoda Biography, Age, Family, Wedding, Husband, Twins, Dresses, 06 February 2019
- Kasi Daily', Thembisa Mdoda, 06 February 2019
- People, Thembisa Mdoda Joins Owen S. Management, 06 February 2019
- People, 13 Fun Facts About Thembisa Mdoda, 06 February 2019
- Ossify Media, SA Style Awards 2017 Thembisa Mdoda, 06 February 2019
- GQ, Thembisa Mdoda is winning and we are loving it, 06 February 2019
- Primeinfo24, Thembisa Mdoda Biography, Age, Wiki, Wedding, Husband, Twins, Family, Instagram, Profile, 06 February 2019
- TVSA, Thembisa Mdoda, 06 February 2019