Keitumetse Naomi Noinyane|
July 13, 1991
Mahikeng, North West
|Education||Vega Bordeaux School|
|Years active||2012 - to date|
|Family||Thato Noinyane (sister)|
|Website||Script error: No such module "URL".|
K Naomi (born Keitumetse Naomi Noinyane on 13 July 1991) is a South African model, actress, television personality, businesswoman and philanthropist. She rose to fame as the presenter of the Top One entertainment magazine show Top Entertainment, in 2012, alongside Ayanda Thabethe, Chanelle Ellaya and AKA. In 2018 she appeared on the 1Magic original telenovela, The River, which stars Presley Chweneyagae, Moshidi Motshegwa, Hlomla Dandala, Lawrence Maleka, Lunga Shabalala, Larona Moagi and Sindi Dlathu with Don Mlangeni Nawa.
K Naomi is a food and nutrition champion for Global Citizen
K Naomi was in a relationship with actor Lunga Shabalala. Their relationship ended amid reports that Lunga Shabalala was unfaithful and had engaged in a relationship with famed actress Omuhle Gela. K Naomi later reflected, "Omuhle and I don't get along, Lunga and I still speak. Guys, I dated Lunga for a long time so I can't really cut him out of my life because of one person."
K Naomi was in a relationship with DJ Shimza, the relationship ended in a public Instagram meltdown. "I made you my world and you didn't get it. Now it's an issue that I'm living my life without you," K Naomi. "Good girls come out last because we are never enough", she said to Shimza via Instagram stories and went to to thank him for "breaking" her.
In June 2019 K Naomi tweeted, "I hate bipolar people... You can’t always switch up, choose your vibes and be about them". The tweet was met with public outcry and rebuke.
K Naomi later clarified her tweet and apologized, "Apologies to everyone about my previous post. My intention wasn’t to offend anyone... I should have used different wording. I was just trying to say that I’m tired of people who always switch up. It’s either we vibe or we don’t... Apologies".
"I realise that I have offended a lot of people, and I am really sorry. I can’t even use the fact that I was angry as an excuse to have sounded so ignorant about mental illness. I used the wrong word, in the worst way, making light of something very serious. I’m very sorry! I am totally aware and know where I was wrong. This is a lesson for me to think before I tweet and to never tweet when I’m angry Apologies again."
- Instagram, Miriam Makeba, 20 February 2019
- Twitter, @KNaomi_N, 20 February 2019
- Channel24/ Drum, K Naomi on her breakup with DJ Shimza: 'Thank you for breaking me’, 20 February 2019
- Sowetan LIVE, 'I'm broken' - K Naomi shares her pain on Instagram, 20 February 2019
- All 4 Women, K Naomi talks depression: “I hit rock bottom”, 20 February 2019
- Daily Sun, K NAOMI: "I COULD CRY FROM THE PAIN", 20 February 2019
- Youth Village, 10 Things You Didn’t Know About K Naomi, 20 February 2019
- Times LIVE, SNAPS | Hollywood was never ready for K Naomi, 20 February 2019
- TVSA, K Naomi, 20 February 2019
- Channel24, Omuhle Gela and K Naomi fight over Lunga Shabalala, 20 February 2019
- Cosmopolitan, Omuhle Gela and K Naomi fight over Lunga Shabalala, 16 September 2019
- Channel24, K Naomi receives backlash after insensitive bipolar tweet, 16 September 2019
- Times LIVE, K Naomi apologises for bipolar slur: I used the wrong word, in the worst way, 16 September 2019
- w24, K Naomi on her style, beauty essentials and giving back, 16 September 2019