April 17, 1956
Orlando West High School|
Youth Alive Ministries
University of the Witwatersrand|
|Children||6 including Lerato Makhetha|
Jerry Mofokeng (born 17 April 1956) is a South African television, film and stage actor. He has appeared numerous films including; Cry, the Beloved Country, Mandela and de Klerk, Mr. Bones, Tsotsi, Lord of War, Mama Jack, Safe House, The Forgotten Kingdom and the 2017 Michael Matthews directed critically acclaimed Five Fingers for Marseilles.
Jerry Mofokeng has worked as an associate artistic director at the Joburg Theatre, chief director of Mpumalanga department of sports and culture, and finally the artistic director of The State Theatre in Pretoria.
- TVSA, Jerry Mofokeng, 05 February 2019
- ZAlebs, Jerry Mofokeng Wa Makhetha on finding his real father at age 58, 05 February 2019
- Briefly, Jerry Mofokeng Wa Makhetha shares how he found his birth father at the age of 58 , 05 February 2019
- Times LIVE, Jerry Mofokeng’s son Lerato Makhetha: Over 30 and making it big in the industry, 05 February 2019
- Sowetan LIVE, Mofokeng finds true identity after 60 years of living a lie, 05 February 2019