May 23, 2001
Mahikeng, North West
|Education||St Stithians Girls' College|
|Years active||2012 - to date|
|Known for||SA’s Got Talent|
Botlhale Boikanyo (born 23 May 2001) is a South African poet and actress. She rose to fame in 2012 winning South Africa's Got Talent at the age of 11. At the age of thirteen she performed her poems at the Legacy of Hope Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital campaign inauguration in New York and her request and performance was linked with International Mandela Day.
Life and Career
Botlhale Boikanyo was born on 23 May 2001 in Mahikeng in the North West province of South Africa. She is the eldest of three children of Mumsy and Lebone Boikanyo. In 2018 she matriculated at St Stithians Girls' College. She inherited much of her love of poetry from her mother.
- TVSA, Botlhale Boikanyo to debut as Mlu's lurve child on Scandal!, 1 January 2019
- sowetanlive, Young and passionate, 1 January 2019
- famousbirthdays, Botlhale Boikanyo, 4 January 2019
- 'youthvillage, 10 Things You didn’t Know About Botlhale Boikanyo, 4 January 2019
- etv, etv, 4 January 2019
- news24, Young SA’s Got Talent winner to dazzle New York on Mandela Day, 4 January 2019
- botlhaleboikanyo, about, 4 January 2019